Established in 1992, ICPADS has been a major international forum for scientists, engineers, and users to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and latest research results on all aspects of parallel and distributed computing systems. The 22nd IEEE International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS 2016) will be held in Wuhan, China, December 13-16, 2016. Contributions are solicited in all areas of parallel and distributed systems research and applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Parallel and Distributed Applications and Algorithms
- Cloud OS, Middleware, Toolkits, and Applications
- Data Intensive Computing and Data Centre Architecture
- Big Data Platforms
- Web-Based Computing and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Multi-core and Multithreaded Architectures
- Virtualization Techniques
- Resource Provision, Management, and Scheduling
- Security and Privacy
- Cluster and Grid Computing
- Power-Aware and Green Computing
- Internet of Things
- Peer-to-Peer Computing
- Wireless and Mobile Computing
- Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Performance Modelling and Evaluation
- Communication and Networking Systems
- Dependable and Trustworthy Computing and Systems
- Real-Time and Multimedia Systems
- High Performance Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Operating Systems Distributed and Parallel Systems
- Embedded systems
Deadline for paper submission is July 1, 2016.
This conference is organised by Huazhong University of Technology.
More information is available at http://grid.hust.edu.cn/icpads2016.